Water Flossing is clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss for reducing plaque, gingivitis and gum disease. It features enhanced water pressure with 10 settings and is perfect for anyone with braces, implants, crowns or bridges.
Using an ultra fine water flow of 1400 pulses per minute and 0 - 90 PSI, the Platinum 600 Water Flosser gets deep between teeth and below the gum line to remove plaque and bacteria where brushing and traditional flossing can't reach. It gently massages and stimulates your gums to improve circulation and help keep your gums strong and healthy.
Boasting a large 600ml water tank and 360º rotating nozzle, refilling is greatly reduced and you can easily unplug the tips or pause the water flow with just a press of the button. The 30 second interval timer to ensure you clean each arch of your mouth and the auto shut-off turns off after the 2 minute cycle is complete.
- Enhanced water pressure with 10 settings
- 0 to 90 PSI with 1400 pulses per minute
- 600ml high volume water tank reduces refilling
- Removes plaque and bacteria more thoroughly than traditional floss
- Gets deep between teeth and below the gum line
- Ultra low noise design
- Massages and stimulates gums to improve circulation
- Helps keep your gums strong and healthy
- Built-in storage compartment for up to 4 nozzle tips
- Powered by DC adapter, worldwide voltage (100~240V)
- Multi-function handle
- Nozzle release button helps to unplug the tips
- Pause button allow water flow to pause
- 360° rotating nozzle lets you easily control water flow
- Auto shut-off turns off after 2 minute cycle is complete
- 30 second interval timer helps you clean each arch of your mouth
- Ideal for cleaning around dental bridges, braces and crowns
- 100cm water pipe extension
- Includes 3 classic nozzles and 1 tongue scraper
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 145 x 145 x 205mm
- 1 x Platinum 600 Water Flosser
- 1 x Power Adaptor
- 3 x Classic Nozzles
- 1 x Tongue Scraper
At SonicPro, we guarantee that you’ll love your new oral care product.
If, however, you don’t like it for whatever reason, we offer a no-questions-asked refund policy in the first fourteen days.
Contact us on 0800 FLOSSER or email firstname.lastname@example.org within fourteen days of receiving your product and we’ll happily arrange a full refund.
Additionally, we offer a two-year replacement or refund warranty in the unlikely event you have any issues with your product. Simply get in touch, let us know what’s gone wrong and we’ll either replace your product or provide a full refund.